Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

Px90 Workout Program Help

If you’re not busy on something, I would like to ask for some advice on PX90. I am currently doing some routines for 3 months in order to get ripped for summer. That is if I can make it.

I am quite sure you have heard of P90X. It’s from beachbody, and the instructor for this program is Tony Horton. You probably, know him 40 year old, ripped, funny guy. Anyway, I decided to try the programs but only managed to get the workout calendar and the cardio based videos. They are really long and very exhausting. They really get your heart rate up. I chose the lean phase since it’s more cardio based. It lets you perform three cardio routines, two strength workouts, and a yoga workout during the middle of the week. I did my research and decided to apply my knowledge on fitness. Since I didn’t get the nutrition plan, I decided to adopt a bodybuilder cutting phase, since the workouts I mostly do is cardio based. For the nutrition, I heard the plan was in three phases (3 months appropriate). A Fat burning phase which means high protein, moderate fats, low carb to stimulate a fat burning signal since you’re body is adapting to the changes. Continue Reading »

No comments: