Google

Friday, March 7, 2008

Set Your Goals And Achieve Them

2008 has begun and if you are like me, you’ve made a few goals for yourself. So what goals have you set for yourself this year? A flat stomach? A tighter butt? Maybe you want to get stronger and finally make those biceps pop. Whatever goal you have set, I’m going to give you some tips that I use to make sure that you accomplish your fitness goals this year.

First Tip To Goal Setting: Reminders

The first tip is put your goal where you can see it. When I log off the net, sitting right there on my laptop for physical goals I see:

PHYSICAL GOALS 2008:
Be able to do 5 freestanding Hand Stand Pushups.
Be able to do backflips on demand.
Be able to walk 100 feet on my hands.
Do a 360 on my snowboard. Continue Reading »

No comments: